Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: Samantha- Menswear + Campgrounds

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Samantha- Menswear + Campgrounds







Jacket- Vintage (no label) borrowed from Caillianne from the Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Pants- Green Wood Wood leather pants from Creatures of Comfort in L.A
Hat- Knit Alpaca hat from One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Belt- Vintage (no label) belt from The Manhattan Vintage Show in NYC
Gloves- Knit Alpaca gloves from One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Shoes- Timberland from Timberland store in Toronto
Bag- YSL bag from YSL store in NYC
Charm on bag- Gucci fat cat charm from Gucci store in NYC

The Look: Menswear + Campgrounds

Fun Fact: These are my favourite leather pants. I love how they are army green and the shape of them is really wicked and relaxed! I call them my fancy sweatpants! Caillianne got this vintage jacket in 1999 and I found photobooth pics of her wearing it..AND her hair is in CORNROWS! She was going through her hip hop phase!!! Click here to see it!!! haha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...