Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: From Miami to Ibiza

Saturday, June 4, 2011

From Miami to Ibiza

The title of this post is inspired by the song of the Swedish House Mafia; From Miami to Ibiza. I think of the song everytime I see this Outfitters Nation top, even though there's obviously Hawaii on it instead of Ibiza. The functioning of the human brain is interesting, don't you think? But enough difficult matter for this post, let's tell you about the outfit. I'm almost totally wrapped in Outfitters Nation stuff. The jeans shorts, the top, ánd the ultra-long studded belt are from the brand. I really like wearing comfortable streetwear like this when the weather is sunny and warm. It's so good for a day in the park, or something like that. The parks are overcrowded in summer, but happily we could find a more quiet place to take some pics.

PS I just discoverd you can still join the giveaway on their Facebook page. You're able to win for you ánd for your ten closest friends. Good luck, I hope you're lucky.

PPS don't forget to join my Giveaway







Top, shorts and belt - Outfitters Nation
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...