Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: The pleated dress

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The pleated dress

Because of my pale skin, it's sometimes very hard to make pictures without reflections of the sun. This is yesterday's outfit, and I have to confess it was so difficult to shoot some proper pics. But though, I show you the result. I'm wearing my new dress and I'm a huge fan of it. I've wanted a pleated skirt for weeks now, but I couldn't find the perfect one. So when I saw this dress, with the perfect length and great little pops of color in the top, I knew this would be my new love. Because I wanted the dress to be the center of attention in this outfit, I don't added much jewelry to the look. However, I couldn't resist wearing the Ladama armchain. What do you think about this look?

PS don't forget to join my Giveaway








Dress - ARAFEEL, Bag - ARAFEEL, Armchain - LaDama, Tigh Highs - Welovecolors, Bracelets - Turkey/Gift
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...