Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: Glittering obsession

Friday, July 1, 2011

Glittering obsession

This is by far my favorite outfit of this week. That's mostly because I'm totally obsessed with the sequined top. The quality, the sheer fabric, the color.. I think it's perfect. It's so chic, I never wore something by Vera Mont before but I'm a fan from now on. I love the fact it's transparent, but because of the fabric and the sequins there's nothing you don't want to show/see visible.

Also I love the bracelet. It's the same color as the top, as you can see. I totally adore it. It's made of freshwater pearls and swarovski, and I love the luxury of it.

I got the jeans three and a half years ago, when I turned fifteen. I still like it. The color, the shape of it and of course the silver details on the pockets on the back. I think Pepe Jeans did a great job when they manufactured these ones. You're already familiar with the TOD's bag and the lovely lovely sandals, so those don't need further explanation, I think.

PS Would you please please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEMMEN"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...