Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: Outfit: "Longing back to those days"

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Outfit: "Longing back to those days"

One of the best investments ever: this pink dress. I bought it April 2008 and I still wear it. It's comfortable, the color is perfect for summer, and the quality of the fabric is excellent. I doubted whether I'd buy it or not at that time because of the price, but I'm so glad I did. I wear it every summer again to the beach, on the boulevard, to a party or to school/university. I styled it in a simple combination with the suede wedge sandals. I preferred the beach-look hairstyle above my usual straight hair. Love this hairdo on vacation. I think it has a sort of appropriate Mediterranean look.

PS I'm sorry for the spamming of this message, but would you please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEM"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win and I need your votes! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!



Bag - ARAFEEL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...