Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: Outfit: "Rainy business day"

Monday, July 18, 2011

Outfit: "Rainy business day"

I probably look a little tired on these outfitpictures. I blame the moment of the day and the activities I did before, because we took these pics at the end of this long and hectic day. I wore a so-called comfortable business outfit on this rainy day. I like the kind of laid-back look that's created by the combination of the pants and the moccasins. I tried to give the ensemble a playful touch through use of the leopard printed top. I think the glasses fit the outfit very well, and of course it fits in well with my participation in the contest. I really want to win, so if you've got a little time, please vote for me HERE by clicking on "stem". You're able to vote every day again and I'd be so grateful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...