Free blog ping Ping your blog www.hypersmash.com New One Fashion 2012: Outfit: "The yellow tourist"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Outfit: "The yellow tourist"

The perfect armor for my vacation: The Vampire Diaries and a hat. I'm back home and I can say the two weeks have flown by. I'm already missing the beach, the wonderful sunsets, the coziness, and the boulevard. We had an amazing time over there and I'm glad I'll return in August! For now, I'm leaving you with this predominantly yellow outfit. I purchased the yellow shirt-dress and the leopard top last week. I tried to make the outfit look a bit nonchalant through the use of the braids and the scarf. I hope you like it! Adiós España, gracias a dos semanas maravillosas

PS I'm sorry for the spamming of this message, but would you please vote for me HERE by clicking on "STEM"? It's just one second of your time and I'd be sooooo grateful, I really want to win and I need your votes! You're able to vote every day again, if you want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...